As a follow on to our human recipe for Rosemary Roasted Chicken, this is a fantastic and easy treat to make for your dog with leftover juices, rosemary and a bit of hot water. We are always so happy to give him the health benefits of whatever we eat and this is a super fun way to do it.
Inevitably, there will be loads of delicious juices left over in the bottom of the pan from Rosemary Roasted Chicken. Share the benefits of ingesting rosemary with your dog in a fun and easy way that he will absolutely love.
For our Roasted Rosemary Chicken Recipe and Health Benefits of Rosemary articles, please click this link.
1. Prepare your ice cube trays by ensuring they are clean make sure there is space in your freezer for fitting them in for freezing.
2. Pour juices and all from the bottom of your roasting pan into a glass measuring cup with a pouring lip.
3. Add 3 sprigs of rosemary to the measuring cup.
4. Fill with boiling water.
5. Let steep for around 5 minutes.
6. Pour the rosemary infused liquid evenly into the ice cube trays.
7. Place in the freezer but don't become too overzealous!
8. When ready to serve, pop a cube out of the tray and watch your friend enjoy.